Post-Pregnancy Slimming Guide in Singapore
Pregnancy and childbirth are miraculous events that every mother should be proud of.
However, pregnancy undoubtedly changes a woman’s body.
Read on to find out more about Post-Pregnancy Slimming in Singapore!
Body Changes During Pregnancy
During pregnancy, the growing baby as well as hormonal changes stretch the skin, muscles, and supporting structures.
Here are some of the common condition faced by fellow mommies:
Stubborn Fat, Cellulite, and Saggy Belly Skin
Saggy and flabby belly after pregnancy is perfectly normal and common.
During pregnancy, your skin stretches to accommodate your growing baby. Skin sags when collagen fibers rupture as it overstretches.
Those who gain a lot of weight during pregnancy will notice excess belly fat that is difficult to get rid of.
Stretch Marks and Pigmentation on Belly
Stretch marks are a result of hormonal changes coupled with the dermal tissue of the skin being stretched rapidly during the period of fetal growth and weight gain in pregnancy.
Darkening of skin around the abdomen and other body parts is commonly due to hormonal changes.
Diastasis Recti (Widened Belly Muscles)
If you still look pregnant months after giving birth, you may have a diastasis recti.
Pregnancy usually stretches out and separates your six-pack abdominal muscles. “Diastasis recti” means the space between your left and right belly muscles has widened, leaving a gap that allows your belly to stick out.
Can I Get My Pre-Baby Body Back?
Many women hope to regain their pre-natal body shape, but is that even possible? I’m sure many of you will be happy to know it definitely is.
There are many non surgical treatments available in our clinic to target different concerns and can help you get your pre-baby body back!
Post-Natal or Post-Pregnancy Slimming in Singapore
Exercise and a sensible diet will go some way towards achieving that goal. However, that may take a long time and may be insufficient. What about aesthetic slimming treatments?
Treatments like Vanquish Me, LipoCryo, Exilis, and X-Wave are all safe and effective in getting rid of those stubborn fats and cellulite that a woman accumulates during her pregnancy.
1. Vanquish Me
Eliminates Fat Cells Effectively & Permanently
- Utilise radiofrequency waves heat up and destroy fat cells, fat is subsequently expelled from the body via the lymphatic system.
- Conact-less treatment hence suitable for woman who underwent C-Section.
- For overall bulk treatment of abdomen, love handles, and thighs
Skin tightening, Rejuvenation, and Remodeling of collagen
- RF energy to target deep tissues
- Stimulates collagen regeneration and remodelling, resulting in firmer, tighter skin
- Suitable for loose abdominal skin and weak muscle tissues
- Improves the appearance of cellulite
- Painless and no downtime
Decreases Cellulite and Increases Skin Elasticity
Cellulite refers to the dimpled appearance of the skin that commonly occurs on the hips, thighs and buttocks.
- Uses the powerful energy of acoustic waves to break down cellulite
- Improve skin elasticity, dermal firming or dimpled skin appearance
- Suitable for thigh, arm, and belly
- Painless and no downtime
Targets fat bulges effectively with fat-freezing technology.
- Uses the process cryoliposis which destroys fat cells by cooling them
- 20% fat reduction can be achieved in one session
- Effective method to kill fat cells
- Minimal downtime
FAQ on Post-Pregnancy Slimming
1. Can I have the treatments if I’m still breastfeeding?
These procedures are safe to do even when breastfeeding! Crash diets and slimming pills should be avoided, especially if you are breastfeeding.
2. Can I do Crash Diet take slimming pills if I’m still breastfeeding?
Crash diets and slimming pills should be avoided, especially if you are breastfeeding. A nutritious diet is needed for optimal nutrition for your baby and slimming pills may contain potentially harmful chemicals that could be passed on to your child.
3. Can I start these slimming procedures after C-Section?
Accepted guidelines for those treatments are about 1 month after natural birth and 2 months after C-section.
4. Which treatment do I need?
We have various slimming machines available at Healthsprings. We recommend a combination of different treatments for the best results.
5. How many sessions do I need?
As each individual’s condition is different, we will customized a program to help you target your issues more effectively in a shorter time. We know how important time is for all mothers so we will make sure you can complete your treatments ASAP and so that you can spend more time with your little ones.
Award-Winning Slimming Treatments
Book Post-Pregnancy Slimming Treatments in Singapore
Recommended 2-in-1 Post-Partum Slimming Combo:
Vanquish + X-Wave – Reduce fats and cellulite while firming the skin
Feeling lost in your journey to regain your pre-natal body shape? Speak to us for a customized program to help you along your journey.
Call/ WhatsApp +65 9088 8775 for a free consultation!
Other aesthetic treatments can be found on Healthsprings Laser and Aesthetic Clinic.